resident hedgehog: REVAMP resident hedgehog: REVAMP

Sucked damn ass!

This wasent even better then the first one!You should really learn how to use sprites.I mean it!This is horible!THIS IS JUST HORIBLE!

[Super Mario Wars] [Super Mario Wars]

Nice man!

This movie rocks!One of my favorites!And if you dont mind,this movie inspired me to make a second part"Mario wars2:Revenge of Bowser".Keep making these kinds of movies ok man?

The Super Mario Family The Super Mario Family

Very good.

I like this movie so much that i have been talking like that Tony Kooperino in my school.This one should be in the Mario collection.But uhhhhhhh.........Do you have one of those e-mails?Can i mail with you?And can i have some of those Mario Family background-music?I need to a Movie im making right now.Please answer back.

Metal Slug: Combat Part 1 Metal Slug: Combat Part 1

So cool!

Cool,this movie rox!Love MS!But uhhh.... iahev the same sprites as you but they dont seem to work corectly!Are you using Flash 5?Could you help e with the sprites?Anyway good movie!

afowacko responds:

Thanx =) Yes, I'm using Flash 5. Thanks for the rating =)

I'll help you. Email me at alienjohn@hotmail.com with the subject 'Newgrounds Sprites'

Metal Slug: Mayhem Metal Slug: Mayhem

Nice

I like it!Say,how did you do to make the sprites work?Cuz,i have the same sprites and they dont seems to work.Can you help?Well anyway,make more movies bout MS!

SuperTom responds:

Glad you liked it, in the future i may come back to sprite movies, im trying to move on with improving my own drawing, i suck at it.

hmm, about the sprites, all i did was import them to flash, and i think i then made movie clips out of each of the different charachters by copy and pasting the frames from the main timeline to the MC's. They then work when you use the MCs on the timeline and play it through.

I'm no proffessional, but i hope that helps :S. Good luck, cheers for the review.

Mario: Benny Hill Style Mario: Benny Hill Style

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!

Like one of those funny tv shows or cartoons!This was sooooo funny!I recomend this mario movie for all portal people!

What Mario really wants What Mario really wants

I dont realy know,the song was good,there were sex,but the sprites realy sucked!In the future,get better sprites!

Super Mario Land Super Mario Land

Hehehe

Good mario land parody.Like it!

Maximum Ninja - 3 Maximum Ninja - 3

Best

The best madness tribute ever!You all other suckers,improve very mutch ya lazy douchbags!In the end of the movie in import,how the hell do i get your movie in flash mx?Can you explain or show?Thank you.

Nightmare on Elm Street 2 Nightmare on Elm Street 2

Not so bad at all.

It isnt bad,just funny.I think that you should practice on the graphics a bit.The sounds is the best,they come directly fom the movie.Nice job pal.